Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 8: Somebody who has made your life hell

It's been more than a week since I did Day 7 and I think it's because I've been avoiding this question.  But on a 7 hour drive home from a wonderful weekend in North Carolina, I knew I had figured out who the person was.

It's funny that I had to figure them out. This person was a daily hell just a few years ago.  She represented everything I detested.  And to think that I have gotten past her that I needed a trip down memory lane to remember her existence made me kind of happy.

So, here goes Day 8.

Day 8: Somebody who has made your life hell

In high school, I fell in love for the first time.  It was serious.  For the first time in my life, I made some adult decisions.  I did and said things I thought I was ready for.  I had given my whole heart to a person for the first time and trusted them carelessly with it.  Before the glorious year was over, I found myself on my rear end having been thrown out for a younger, skankier, longer haired version of me. 

Enter girl who made my life hell.  We shall call her V.  She was my younger sister's close friend.  She was just all kinds of trouble.  Well, anyway, my first love made a bad decision and decided to cheat on me with her.  The best part of this is that she is the 15 year old version of a gold digger.  Then, she proceeded to drag my baby sister into a whole lot of trouble.  A whole lot of stuff happened and the tension between us was growing.  Things were way past the 'high school drama' phase.  Local law enforcement was involved and it wasn't pretty.  Anyway, I have never hated anybody more in my life. I don't use the word HATE very lightly.  She and another instance is the only time I use the term. 

It all went down hill when we got in a physical fight.  It was more like a cat fight but I like to say I won because she walked away with a broken nose.  I'm sure she went to my ex and told him how AWFUL I was to her.  Thanks to her, I felt adrenaline kick in for the first time.  It was glorious!

A few years later after that incident, I happened to chat with my ex and he admitted that they broke up because she was absolutely insane and that I was right about her.  I felt so vindicated.

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you kicked that girls ass! She had it coming. And I'm REALLY sorry I didn't make it to your party. I had every intention of going but my week was HORRIBLE and I didn't have time to make it out there. I'm so sorry! I'll make it up to you, I promise! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewww.. V. She was so incredibly skanky. And I would argue that she was nothing like you. You are way sweeter, smarter, wholesome, dedicated, caring, pretty, lively and amazing that she could ever hope to be. The only similarity I see is that she was also asian :) Other than that, you totally owned her.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me sunshine! Thank you. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs