Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wedding Planning

I'm Happy. I love planning. I am perpetually making notes and lists.  I am the one planning other people's surprise parties.  I love event planning and making something from nothing.

I didn't have concrete ideas about what I wanted for my wedding before I got engaged, but like a lot of girls, I was looking.  I was curious. Now that I have the "go-ahead" (if you will,) I feel okay looking at fabulous wedding blogs and vendors.

For some reason, I am cautious about giving out details of my wedding.  I'm hoarding information.  Clearly, not everything is planned.  I think it's because I want my guests to be in for a surprise and be delighted when they ultimately find out after arriving at the wedding.

Since I don't know how to put together a collage of pictures, I will have to post my pictures in a disorganized but brainstormy kind of fashion...


I love flowers. I love clean lines. Wheeee!

And I have a fabulous photographer lined up!! Check out Susan Solo's blog.  I think her photographs say a lot about her.  I am so addicted to her blog.

More later.

Also, I'm thinking of hiring somebody to help me customize my blog! Maybe if it's more "me" I would write more!! We'll see!

xox. R

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you do write! I'd definitely be down to read more from ya :) Beautiful flowers... I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I just know you'll be a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me sunshine! Thank you. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs