Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ask the MILIES!

I know I blogged already today but I just wanted to let y'all know about this amazing blog that these two EXPERT MilSpouses have put together!!

This is an excerpt from the site.
This site is set up to provide information and answer whatever questions you may have regarding being a Military Wife. No question is off limits! No matter what the question is, our goal is to make sure you’re comfortable asking it...Sometimes the greatest therapy is just knowing someone else is going through the same situation.

EEP I'm so excited to see what people are going to ask!

Mrs. G. I. Joe from ACU, Stiletto Shoes and Pretty Pink Tutus is one of the two awesome women who started this ingenious website. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me sunshine! Thank you. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs