Monday, May 10, 2010

DC Interns (the stupidity continues...)

From time to time, I blog about something completely unrelated to military life.  This time it's about something I love in a city that I adore.  Spotted: DC Interns, the blog This is a blog I came across while interning for a non-profit in DC.  People talk about this blog in DC.  It's amazing because the stupidity of some of these interns is unbelievable!  I have seen some myself.  You would expect some humility and humble attitudes from these "kids" but that ain't so (I am aware that there are amazing interns who get hired by the organizations that they intern for or go and do other spectacular things... but the stories you will find on this blog are not the tales of said interns).  Especially those who intern on the Hill. They literally wave their obnoxious red badges at bars (on Saturday night! really?), and other fun-tastic shenanigans.

Please, if you want some humor in your life... here you go. Remember,  interns, humility goes quite a long way.

4 comments:

Your comments bring me sunshine! Thank you. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs