Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy MilSpouse Day!!

I can't wait to put this on my blog but, it's not me yet!!

It's Military Spouse Appreciation day.  I don't know yet how the rest of the world or various military installations appreciate their spouses but for me, on my blog, I want to take the time to say thank you.  Thank you to all of you fabulous bloggy friends who are part of this bizarre yet rewarding lifestyle.  Thank you for your encouragement and support.  Thank you for just reading, just listening as I learn my way around.  Thank you for YOUR often unacknowledged service and great sacrifice.


How do you think MilSpouse Day should be celebrated? How would you feel appreciated?


3 comments:

  1. Thanks lady! Happy GF/military appreciation day!!!! Seriously...it takes a very special women to be with a Marine. We all start off as girlfriends...and one day become a wife!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lady... thanks for being a new follower... what a cute blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right back at ya!!! I hope you had a wonderful day...you soon to be spouse...LOL! Close enough right??!?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me sunshine! Thank you. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs