Saturday, May 15, 2010

My lungs hurt...

We ran for the Wounded Warriors today. It felt good to see so many people out in support of this cause.


I woke up really early this morning to the daunting task of completing my first 5K.
3.2 miles.  That might not seem like a lot to most of you.  I am, however, a fish. I do not like land sports. But I actually ran today.  It actually felt good... Here is some proof!
I'm smiley but I'm not exactly happy.

The crowd gearing up to start the 10k and 5k!

 Me and the girls (all pics courtesy of Aleigha, L)

Sweaty gross and smiling!

3 comments:

  1. Aw the last picture is so cute! My boyfriend would be so jealous you ran with your man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!!! Congrats! Better you then me. I am NOT a runner! Kudos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job...
    I could have ran the first mile... then jogged/quickly walked the rest... I HATE running, and my lungs hate it more.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me sunshine! Thank you. :D

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs