I love blog hops, I get to meet all kinds of new people and read their awesome-tastic bloggies! Reading my bloggy friends' words is something I really love, it's like my requisite morning coffee!!
So, I'm not a MilSpouse but I will be one soon. I'm a Marine Fiance, currently planning our wedding.
A little bit about me.
- I am a 20-something Marine Fiance who has moved so much you'd think she was a military brat (I'm not...).
- I love traveling. I've lived in Vienna, Austria; Tokyo, Japan; Kyoto, Japan; Dakar, Senegal...I truly love seeing how SIMILAR we humans are, while being SO different.
- I am a foodie. Not the kind that writes all about her experiences but I really like good food. (but who doesn't?)
- I'm a Psychology major (the very nerdy kind)... I'm going back to school for my Master's in Social work. HOORAY! I heart school.
- I have more guy friends than girl friends. I REALLY want to change that. I think it's because I have an aversion to DRAMA.
- Philadelphia Phillies Fan. The end.
- I love candy, fried food and sunday brunch. It kills me.
- My favorite word is "Empower." I also think "compassion" is pretty useful too.
- I smile constantly. My life is happy. It is filled with profound, beautiful love.
- I'm always scared to admit my beliefs in the Military Community. I feel like politics and beliefs can be a deal breaker, when in reality, I think it just makes us different. I guarantee you, that if we talked through it, we could come to an agreement. I'm not as liberal as you would assume me to be. However, I will not back down from being a feminist.
- I played kick-ass waterpolo back in the day. I take pride in the fact that I'm a fish.
- I have been in choirs most days of my life. I love singing.
- I'm always looking for yummy recipes, cute clothes and CUTE SHOES!