Happy Birthday to my blog! Today is the 1 year anniversary of Semper Gumby... the Return of Sunshine! Thanks for joining me on this amazing journey!
When I started this blog, I was broke, I had just gotten laid off (thanks, recession) from my "first real job" and was absolutely devastated. I asked my mentor, Emily P., who is an incredible leader and a wonderful human being about her blog (which is FAB) and how she constructs it. She told me that I would find my voice and that I could make my blog whatever I wanted. It hasn't been exactly the path I expected for myself but I'm so happy with how it has gone - I truly cherish the relationships I have built through my blog!
For the next year, I am setting these goals:
- Attend a blog conference or just a gathering of wonderful blog friends.
- Learn how to post pictures that look nice and not just straight from my camera.
- Get a blog face lift.
- Have Dave blog sometime... share feelings, that sort of thing!
- Continue to meet more blog friends. This has been one of the most rewarding things about blogging.
- Learn to do cool things with my blog that I keep saying "ooh, I want to have that!"
- Read more. Comment more.
- Create an award!
- Put up and start my 101 for 1001 that I have been working on for EVER.
- Write something inspired and creative.
If you don't already have it, adopt my button!